Section of Prosthodontics
The educational role of the Section of Prosthodontics within the Department of Reconstructive Sciences includes undergraduate (D.M.D.), graduate, fellowship and continuing
education efforts by all faculty. The Section provides didactic, preclinical, and clinical instruction in fixed prosthodontics, complete denture prosthodontics, removable partial
prosthodontics, maxillofacial prosthetics, implant prosthodontics, dental anatomy and morphology, occlusion, dental materials
and biomaterials for the predoctoral program. The graduate program in prosthodontics provides the highest level of specialty training in prosthodontics and is recognized as one of the
most attractive graduate programs in prosthodontics in North America. The
Section of Prosthodontics continues to offer ITI scholarships which have been awarded to visiting dentists
for year-long in-depth clinical and/or research training in all phases of implant dentistry.
- Thomas D. Taylor, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Professor and Head
Director of Predoctoral Prosthodontics
- Jacqueline P. Duncan, D.M.D., M.D.Sc.
Associate Clinical Professor
Graduate Prosthodontics Director
- John R. Agar, D.D.S., M.A.
- Joseph E. Grasso, D.D.S., M.S.
- Cornelis Pameijer, D.M.D., Ph.D.
- Martin A. Freilich, D.D.S.
- J. Robert Kelly, D.D.S., M.S., D.M.Sc.
- David G. Pendrys, D.D.S., Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professors
- Avinash Bidra, B.D.S.,M.S.D.
- Ajay Dhingra, M.D.S., M.S.D.
- Elena Nazarova, D.M.D., Ph.D.
- Patchanee Rungruanganunt, D.D.S., M.S.D.
- Ralph J. Bozza, D.M.D., M.A.G.D.
- Joseph Cydylo, D.M.D.
- Marie Falcone, D.M.D., M.B.E.
- David Kusovitsky, D.M.D.
- Robert A. Kravecs Jr., D.M.D.
- Vernon Kwok, D.M.D.
- Thaddeus Michalski, D.M.D.
- Bruce Nghiem, D.M.D.
- Dimitri Perdikis, D.D.S.
- Robert Schulman, D.M.D.
- Polina Simanovich, D.M.D.
- Dennis Sindel, D.D.S.
- Richard Smith, D.D.S.