Section of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Dr. Alejandro Carrasco (Y03, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
2002, University Nororiental Gran Mariscal de
- M.Sc. (TMJ/Facial Pain), 2009, University of
Alberta, Alberta, Canada.
- Instructor in OMFR, University of Alberta.
Dr. Aniket Jadhav (Y03, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
2008, MGV Dental College and Hospital, Nasik,
- MSHA, 2010 (Pending Final Exam), University
of St. Francis, Chicago.
- Planning on a future career in academics and
- Aniket definitely likes to eat lamb!
Dr. Hanadi Mohammed Ali Ahmed Sabban (Y03,
2006, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi
- 2007-08, Private Practice.
- 2008, Saudi Council for Health Specialties
- 2008-2010, Teaching Assistant, OMF
Radiology, King Abdulaziz University, Faculty of
Dentistry, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Hanadi likes to travel, and engage in
community activities and sports, and is a superb
Dr. Hugo Campos (Y02, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
1996, Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV).
- Clinical Certificate (Orthodontics), 2002,
- Instructor, OMFR, 1996-2010, UCV.
- Instructor, Orthodontics, 2007-2008, UCV.
- Hugo is a superb photographer, likes to
watch movies with his wife and kids, and is a
virtuoso on the iPhone.
Dr. Disha Dudeja (Y02, Certificate Program)
2008, V.S.P.M.’s Dental College and Research
Center, India Maharashtra University of Health
- Worked as a general dentist at Apollo
Multispecialty Diagnostic and Treatment Clinic.
- Managed CBCT imaging facility 2009-2011 at
Genesis Dentofacial Imaging Center in
- Acquired training in ‘Distance Healing –
Reiki’ up to the 2nd level.
- Disha likes travelling, watching movies,
writing poetry, listening to music and playing
Dr. Meredith Webber (Y02, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
B.Sc., 1999, University of Winnipeg, Biology and
2004, University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Canada.
- General Dentist, 2004-2011, First Nations’
Communities dental services and private
practices in Manitoba, Canada.
- Meredith is aggressive in expanding her
horizons, doing yoga, disc golf, surfing,
snowboarding, snowshoeing, camping, fishing, reading,
watching movies, traveling, attending the
Winnipeg Fringe and Folk festivals, and spending
time with her friends and family.
Dr. Adel Alzahrani (Y01, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
B.D.S., 2008, King Saud University College
of Dentistry, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Teaching Assistant, OMF Radiology, King Saud
University College of Dentistry, 2008 to 2011.
- Adel is taking the next step in the Saudi
Arabian system of academic dentistry, leading to
an assistant professor appointment when he
returns in 2015.
- Adel is a superb artist, specializing in
drawing and sketching.
Dr. Elnaz Jalali (Y01, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
B.S. Genetics, Cell Biology, 2004,
University of British Columbia.
- D.D.S., 2010, Shahid Beheshti University of
Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, followed by a
variety of teaching and clinical appointments as
well as research experience and publications.
- Elnaz has a wide scope of activities outside
of dentistry, including dance, photography,
calligraphy, painting and badminton.
Dr. Mina Mahdian (Y01, Certificate/M.D.S. Program)
D.D.S., 2009, Shahid Beheshti University of
Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, followed by two
years of research and private practice at the
- Mina came to the United States where she
pursued a preceptorship in periodontics at UCLA
- She has been author and several conference
presentations and journal manuscripts, and also
had teaching experience at the Shahid Beheshti
University of Medical Sciences dental school.